Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed

This is a fan forum for the books/movies Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed   Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 1:23 pm

If you are reading this then you have received my message on IMDB letting you know about the forum and I'm glad you are here. This is a forum made for fans of Fifty Shades who would come on IMDB's message boards and it's a way for us to still interact with eachother about the books and movies. I do not tolerate trolls on here and will block anyone if they start harassing members.
Back to top Go down
https://fiftyshadesfans.board-directory.net
Gatorprincess815

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed   Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:28 am

Thanks for the add
Back to top Go down
jtodd3916

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed   Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:35 pm

Hopefully, the people who use this Forum will be the ones who genuinely enjoyed the movie and want to have adult conversations about the film and the actors and others involved. I honestly couldn't stand the other message board.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed   Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:42 pm

I agree. The ones who just stopped by to post some random junk is one thing but Mya was the worst in my opinion. You couldn't post anything without her suggesting your all wrong and she's all right.
Back to top Go down
https://fiftyshadesfans.board-directory.net
jtodd3916

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed   Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed   Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Fan Forum for Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker and Freed
Page 1 of 1